New PhD Project Opportunities!!
We are urgently seeking highly competitive CVs for PhD applications in the following high priority areas:
- A structurally accurate finite element model of heart cell biomechanics
- Biomechanics of cancer cell metastasis
- Biomechanics in single-ventricle heart disease
- Synthethic biology of cardiac bioenergetics
We are always eager for highly motivated and passionate students and researchers to join our team. Students with the following backgrounds are encouraged to apply:
- all engineering disciplines
- computer science (with experience in image/signal processing)
- applied mathematics
We have a highly competitive selection process for PhD applications. Students with strong CVs and GPAs in the range of 8.5 and above (out of 10) are encouraged to apply. Prior peer-reviewed publications (first or co-author) and/or Masters in a relevant Engineering or Science degree further strengthen the application, but not essential.