Selected peer-reviewed articles:
- J Jarosz, S Ghosh, LMD Delbridge, A Volschenk, AJR Hickey, EJ Crampin, E Hanssen, and V Rajagopal, ‘Changes in mitochondrial morphology and organisation can enhance energy supply from mitochondrial oxidative phosphorylation in diabetic cardiomyopathy’ AJP-Cell, Nov 2016 (in press)
- V Rajagopal, G Bass*, C G Walker, D J Crossman, A Petzer, A Hickey, M H Ellisman, M Hoshijima and C Soeller, 2015.Examination of the effects of heterogeneous organization of RyR clusters, myofibrils and mitochondria on Ca2+ release patterns in cardiomyocytes. PLoS Computational Biology.
- Y Hou, D J Crossman, V Rajagopal, D Baddeley, I Jayasinghe, C Soeller 2014. Super-resolution fluorescence imaging to study cardiac biophysics: α-actinin distribution and Z-disk topologies in optically thick cardiac tissue slices. Progress in Biophysics and Molecular Biology.
- Bradley, C. et al., 2011. OpenCMISS: A multi-physics & multi-scale computational infrastructure for the VPH/Physiome project. Progress in Biophysics and Molecular Biology, 107(1), pp.32–47.
Selected conference papers:
- Walker, C.G. et al., 2010. Regression Spline Fitting with Applications. Proceedings of the 45th Annual Conference of the ORSNZ.
- Theakston, E. et al., 2010. Stochastic modelling of cardiac cell structure. In Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society (EMBC), 2010 Annual International Conference of the IEEE. IEEE, pp. 3257–3260.
- NZ MedSci Congress, Nelson, New Zealand, 2016.
- International Nanomedicine Conference, Sydney, Australia, 2015
- Hunt, H., Bass, G., Rajagopal V., Crampin E., ‘Hypertrophy, How calcium dynamics cause a change of heart’, EMBL Australia Postgraduate Symposium, Adelaide, Australia, 2016
- Hunt, H., Rajagopal V., Crampin E., ‘Investigating nuclear calcium dynamics’, AMSI Winter School, Brisbane, Australia, 2016
- Ghosh et al., A quantitative investigation of the effect of altered mitochondrial organization and function on cardiomyocyte performance [podium presentation]. Cardiac Physiome 2016, Seoul, Korea
- Rajagopal et al, Examination of the Effects of Heterogeneous Organization of RyR Clusters, Myofibrils and Mitochondria on Ca2+ Release Patterns in Cardiomyocytes [podium presentation]. Cardiac Physiome 2015, Auckland, New Zealand
- Bass, G. et al., Statistical Model of Anatomically-Realistic RyR Localization in Cardiomyocytes [poster presentation]. International Conference for Systems Biology 2014. Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
- Yan, J. et al., 2012. Visualization, Modeling, and Spatial Statistics of Mitochondrial Assembly in Adult Cardiomyocytes using Serial Block-Face Scanning Electron Microscopy. Biophysical Journal, 102(3), p.142a.
- Bass, G. et al, Statistical Model for Anatomically-Realistic Calcium Release Channel Distribution in Cardiomyocytes [platform presentation]. Biomedical Engineering Society Conference 2012. Atlanta, Georgia, USA.
- Rajagopal, V. et al., 2012. Subcellular Structural Changes in Diabetic Cardiomyopathy and its Impact on Cardiac Cell Calcium Dynamics. Biophysical Journal, 102(3), p.104a.
- Blumgart, E.I. et al., 2011. Cardiac Excitation-Contraction Coupling Proteins: A 3D Spatial Analysis. Biophysical Journal, 100(3), pp.621a–622a.
- Rajagopal, V., Jayasinghe, I.D. & Soeller, C., 2011. Modelling the Structure and Function of Cardiac Cell Transverse-Axial-Tubules. Biophysical Journal, 100(3), p.293a.
- Rajagopal, V., Soeller, C., Crampin, E.J. & Hunter, P.J., 2009a. Developing A Realistic 3d Model Of The Ventricular Cardiomyocyte.