Selected peer-reviewed articles:
- V Rajagopal, W Holmes, and P Lee. Computational modelling of single-cell mechanics and cytoskeletal mechanobiology, Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews in Systems Biology and Medicine, 2018
- A Hussain, S Ghosh, S B Kalkhoran, D Hausenloy, E Hanssen and V Rajagopal. An Automated Workflow for Segmenting Single Adult Cardiac Cells from Large-Volume Serial Block-Face Scanning Electron Microscopy Data, J Struct. Biol, 2018
- Patrick M Lelliott et al., Erythrocyte β spectrin can be genetically targeted to protect mice from malaria, Blood Advances, 1(26), 2624-2636, 2017
- J Jarosz, S Ghosh, LMD Delbridge, A Volschenk, AJR Hickey, EJ Crampin, E Hanssen, and V Rajagopal, ‘Changes in mitochondrial morphology and organisation can enhance energy supply from mitochondrial oxidative phosphorylation in diabetic cardiomyopathy’ AJP-Cell, 312(2), C190-C197, 2017
- V Rajagopal, G Bass*, C G Walker, D J Crossman, A Petzer, A Hickey, M H Ellisman, M Hoshijima and C Soeller, 2015.Examination of the effects of heterogeneous organization of RyR clusters, myofibrils and mitochondria on Ca2+ release patterns in cardiomyocytes. PLoS Computational Biology.
- Hunter Valley Systems Biology Meeting, Hunter Valley, NSW, Australia, 2018
- International Mechanobiology Workshop, Beijing, China, 2017
- NZ MedSci Congress, Nelson, New Zealand, 2016.
- International Nanomedicine Conference, Sydney, Australia, 2015